FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has superior end-to-end technology, premium marketplace, and best in market advisory services that power the advertising businesses of the largest media and entertainment companies in the world, including DIRECTV, Fox, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting System and Viacom in U.S., and Sky and Channel 4 in Europe. From our unique position at the center of the premium video economy, we enable our clients to unify audiences across desktop, mobile, OTT, and traditional STB devices, and profitably monetize their content. Headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Beijing, FreeWheel stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
The Sr. Manager, Integrated Market Solutions is responsible for providing cross-functional leadership direction within the Digital Markets business unit and managing the strategic feature enhancement and change management processes with primary interfaces to Product and Product Marketing on behalf of the business. Expertise in working in digital advertising technology with an SSP, DSP, ad exchange, ad server, or similar. Digital native who understands ad tech landscape and can evaluate deficiencies, potential strategic partnerships and competitive moves. Is constantly abreast of current industry issues and standards and is adept in ensuring internal impact/compliance. Holds responsibility for Unification efforts of cross-screen linear digital inventory. Serves as the single point of contact to the digital business for feature enhancement requests. Is highly skilled in business process and requirement documentation. Consensus builds a feature request priority list and builds supporting business cases. Negotiates priorities with Product. Develops and maintains baseline business process and system flows which are used to contemplate and assess impacts of proposed changes and enhancements. Supports development of comprehensive Business Requirements based on impact assessment and serves as the voice of the business customer in communicating priority, requirements and justification to implementation partner organizations. Partners with various organizations who will implement best-in-class operating models and practices. A strong project leader who is responsible for defining a cohesive plan on a project-by-project basis which captures the aspects of technology, people, and process. Supports delivery and operations with a focus on planning, change management, business requirements, operating process flows and communications. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex projects and functions. Assigns cross-functional action items and ensures coordinated delivery for large project completion. Commands accountability and delivery from peers, subordinate managers and more senior managers in a clear, concise and respectful manner. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives and requirements to align with this strategy. Manages multiple large teams of professionals, indirectly.
- Accountable for assuring the definition of future state best-in-class solutions and ensuring the successful deployment for all of the operational components Focus areas include Sales, Demand and Publisher Integrations, Client Services, Operations and Analytics.
- Develops organizational objectives that align with the business strategy. Disseminates and breaks down strategy and objectives into achievable goals and drives operations to achieve goals.
- Reduces variation from processes so that simplification is obtained and operational efficiencies are gained.
- Ensures clearly defined and mutually agreeable success metrics for each new system, feature or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics.
- Collaborates with the Product team to define business requirements for new features and products.
- Collaborates with Product Marketing to bring developed features to market and educate internal sales/operations teams.
- Uses a methodical yet collaborative approach to each project by: 1) Measuring the process and questioning the capability and quality, 2) Defining the problem statement, 3) Performing a gap analysis between the customers’ (internal or external) expectation and current process
- Oversees the development of repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Leads multiple matrixed, cross-functional teams in order to secure alignments, solution and delivery excellence.
- Fosters an environment of empowerment, openness, inclusion, and objectivity all while striving to deliver solutions that benefit the entire organization.
- Works with our HR counterparts and identifies plans for change management, communication, and training needs.
- Responsible for all commitments within assigned organization and dependencies across the department.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary. Some international travel may be required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Business, Technology, Marketing, Management
- Generally, requires 3-5 years digital advertising experience
- Experience in Project Management and/or Product Management desired
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Website : http://corporate.comcast.com
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.