RELOCATE TO SUNNY CALIFORNIA
HR Director of People will join us at our beautiful Huntington Beach, California location.
Relocation to Huntington Beach, California is required.
Must have experience in California employment laws.
The People team at INNOCEAN is responsible for hiring and developing curious, creative and motivated people who want to make a difference.
The Director of People is responsible for ensuring employee engagement levels are continuously improving by developing and optimizing internal programs based on (ever changing) company needs and industry best practices.
Leadership: Collaborate with VP, People to oversee and assist People team achieve company, departmental and individual goals
People Development: Develop, implement, and continuously optimize a people development program which caters to individual department needs and overall employee satisfaction.
Recruitment: Work with hiring managers and external recruiting partners to fulfill business needs, conduct screening for senior level candidates (as needed) and manage junior support for a best in class recruiting experience and process.
Benefits/Compensation: Annual evaluation of benefits and compensation to ensure employees and industry average needs and benchmarks are maximized.
People engagement: Monitoring and developing strategies to improve employee satisfaction and engagement.
People experiences: Design and implement a cross agency onboarding program which caters to individual department needs. Serve as management sponsor of the Celebration Team to ensure our people have fun at work.
Compliance: Ensure our Company policies are compliant with current law and that our people practices are best in class.
* 8 years of relevant professional experience in an advertising agency, digital agency or companies such as Google or Facebook.
* Consult with team Leaders to create a comprehensive people plan in order to influence lasting change. Act as a trusted advisor and coach to leadership, and play a critical role in enhancing their effectiveness.
* Manage people-related initiatives with communication, coaching and influencing skills, and offer thought-leadership regarding organizational/people-related strategy and execution. Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
* Educate employees on various HR initiatives including learning and development, recognition programs, reorganizations and various management issues.
* Address and manage a broad spectrum of employee relations matters, and work to resolve them through a systematic approach, adhering to company policies, local employment laws and best practices.
* Prefer someone with experience in: organizational design, performance management, business consulting, coaching and development, talent management, data analysis and employee relations.
* Effective consultation and coaching skills, with the ability to build relationships with leaders, and a complex set of stakeholders, in order to drive organizational change.
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
* Fun and fast-paced agency environment
* Lots of individual autonomy & rewards for merit and creativity
* Be part of a close-knit and exciting team & growing agency
* Enjoy catered happy hour every Thursday and breakfast on Fridays
* Full-time Barista on-site
* 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Premiums
* Generous PTO
* Amazing views of the Pacific Ocean by the pier in HB
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?