SEM & Digital Advertising Specialist
Roseville, California, United States
Closed Loop is a digital agency whose mission is to help innovative companies like BigCommerce, Techsmith, Jobvite and Vudu achieve massive growth. This accomplishment is due, in part, to a work environment built on mutual respect, collaboration and doing whatever it takes to find the best solution for our clients. We give our passionate, challenge-loving and high-achieving people the necessary tools and opportunities to reach their potential.
We are currently looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to join our team. This is a full-time position in our Roseville, CA office.
This is an ideal position for someone with some experience in digital advertising who is looking to accelerate their career.
We hire people excited by three things: learning, solving new challenges, and delivering meaningful business results to clients. If this sounds like you, you have the specific skills we need and you want to join a company voted one of the best places to work in Sacramento, then lets talk.
What youll be doing:
* Assisting Digital Advertising Managers in the creation and hands on optimization of large Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and/or Paid Social accounts including copywriting, keyword research, URL tagging, and ensuring consistency between engines & regions
* Implementing multivariate ad testing for key accounts and reporting on results
* Interacting with Digital Advertising team with clear, concise communications
* Researching and keeping abreast of trends in SEM, social advertising and other forms of digital advertising
Strong candidates will have most of the following:
* Hands on experience with one or more paid advertising platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn)
* Strong data analysis skills including advanced Excel skills
* A high level of accountability and personal responsibility
* Willingness to jump into unknown territory and learn quickly
* Amazing project management and communication skills
* Ability to travel to client sites and/or conferences on occasion
* High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Native-level fluency in English
* College degree in marketing, business or related field
Experience with the following would sweeten the deal:
* Google AdWords certified
* Agency and/or freelance experience
* Experience using web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
* Experience with Tableau
Why else should you join us?
* Competitive compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
* Excellent benefits: Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), paid holidays and paid time off.
* Interesting, challenging work: We make a point of pursuing projects we find interesting. As a result, our work includes a wide variety of clients, industries, and project types.
* Great colleagues: Youll work with a team of experts who value skill and ability more than fancy rhetoric. We work hard and have as much fun as possible while doing it. Theres a lot of good laughter in the office.
* Lunch: We have lunch catered in from different local restaurants nearly every day, along with a variety of stocked snacks, beverages, etc. Its true and its awesome.
If you like what you see, please complete the application below, upload your resume and provide us with your best cover letter.
Closed Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?