J. Walter Thompson Inc (JWT)
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, creativity and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
J. Walter Thompson Atlanta is seeking a Freelance Account Executive. The Freelance Account Executive is responsible for day-to-day project management of one or more projects for the Account.
• Develops in-depth expertise in client’s business and markets.
• Runs day-to-day projects for advertising, social, collateral, tradeshow and digital advertising requests.
• Completes paperwork and works with Project Management and Creative resourcing to make sure work remains on task.
• Liaises with Mindshare on media deadlines, specs, trafficking.
• Manages social calendars, estimates, and PO’s.
• Liaises with Mirum San Diego on website maintenance requests.
• Works with mid-level clients to meet Client’s requests.
• Builds rapport and credibility with client, based on trust and expert counsel.
• Participates in internal activities of client.
• Obtains client approval of estimates.
• Reviews all materials before client presentations/final production.
• Maintains accurate records of client expenditures, time utilization, billing information, client contacts, conference reports, etc.
• Prudent use of agency resources.
• Keeps supervisor informed of/involved with client activities/problems.
• Handles special projects as assigned.
• Familiarity with and adherence to agency financial and operating procedures and policy.
• Cooperative relationships within the account team and with supervisor.
• Client satisfaction with agency support in achieving marketing objectives.
• Work completion within budget and time parameters.
Knowledge, Talents and Skills:
• 2-4 years experience in an advertising agency or related field.
• Experience working with integrated campaigns desired.
• Experience in vendor management preferred.
• Must understand branding.
• Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Energy, competitive spirit, passion for world-class marketing, proactive.
• Microsoft office proficiency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
J. Walter Thompson Inc (JWT)