Hackensack Meridian Health
MARKETING SPECIALIST 2
CORP COMM & MARKETING
Full Time with Benefits
Standard Hours Per Week
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weekends as Needed
On Call Work
On-Call As Needed
The Marketing Specialist II is responsible for driving the development and implementation of strategic marketing campaigns within a service line or location.
* Drives marketing and communications activities in research, planning and strategy.
* Participates and leads creative strategy, conception, writing, design and production of campaigns and brand positioning.
* Develops insightful reports and presentations to provide executives with progress update and recommendations for new programs and alternate strategies.
* Identifies great stories and understands how to create marketing materials that utilize compelling stories to speak directly to our prospective and current customers as well as other key constituents.
* Utilizes research and predictive analytic tools to identify opportunities and support growth, referrals and loyalty strategies.
* Works with Mgr, Marketing to develop goals, strategies and deliverables with metrics prior to execution.
* Creates effective communications for all communication mediums, including physician, internal and external.
* Crafts effective, creative and clever copy with powerful headlines and strong calls to action.
* Remains current with existing and emerging communications strategies and tactics and apply as appropriate.
* Implements social networking and new media strategies in conjunction with the web team to generate leads and grow the business.
* Writes original content for a variety of marketing communication materials. This includes, digital campaigns, brochures, sell sheets, case studies, advertising, web sites, newsletters, voiceover scripts and white papers.
* Edits and proofreads copy and tailors to specific audiences.
* In collaboration with marketing and web teams, identifies and develops interactive media tactics related to viral and online social networking platforms with the goal of advancing service line or site goals and online share of voice.
* Monitors marketing campaign metrics and prepares regular reports for designated service lines and partner companies.
* Participates in brainstorming sessions to generate strategic concepts and break-through campaign themes.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
* Bachelor s degree required in a related field Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or English preferred.
* Minimum 3 years of proven writing/editing experience.
* Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
* Must be a creative thinker.
* Ability to package complex information for consumer audiences.
* Strong grammar skills are non-negotiable.
* Interpersonal skills are important due to the nature of the position.
* Attention to detail is a must.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet multiple deadlines.
* Ability to write strong headlines and powerful copy.
* Comfortable with all Microsoft Office Suite of applications including Excel.
* Ability to develop social media calendar and track results.
* Ability to interface effectively with a variety of people including physicians, colleagues, and vendor partners to establish productive, ongoing relationships.
* Analytic and results-oriented.
* Strong interest and willingness to try new things, to push creatively, and find creative solutions for ordinary problems.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
* Master s degree or equivalent in a related field.
* Experience in healthcare setting.
* Experience in a large ( 3,000 employee) business, and/or one that is comprised of multiple locations.