Ocean Media, Inc.
The Digital Media Buyer – Programmatic is responsible for the implementation of daily management and optimization of assigned programmatic campaigns. This position will assist in strategy and planning responsibilities including research and insights derived from past campaign performance and cross client learnings. A thorough, hands on knowledge of programmatic media, Google’s Double Click Ad Products (DBM & DCM), AdWords and Facebook Power Editor is required. A critical eye for detail and a love for data analysis is a must. Experience with online video campaigns and accounts that focus on ROI is a strong plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Own the day-to-day management and optimization of assigned programmatic campaigns
· Pulls and analyzes campaign performance reports to inform daily optimizations and testing recommendations
· Insures that campaign KPIs and objectives are met both near and long term.
· Prepares research and insights to inform ongoing media recommendations
· Manages budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver most efficient results
· Works with Digital Media Assistant to prepare weekly client reporting
· Assists with account reconciliation
· Follows all company health and safety procedures
· Perform other related duties as required or assigned
May be responsible for supervising the work of a Digital Media Assistant
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required
1-3 years related experience required
Must have experience setting up, managing and optimizing programmatic campaigns via Double Click Bid Manager, AdWords or Facebook Power Editor. Must be extremely detail oriented, passionate about data analysis and able to multi task in a fast paced environment.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Must be experienced in analyzing data and market research
Ocean Media, Inc.
Website : http://oceanmediainc.com
Ocean Media Inc. is the leading independent media planning and buying agency in the country. The agency was founded in 1996 on the tenet that a client's return on investment (ROI) should be at the absolute forefront of its advertising efforts. Through the years, the team at Ocean Media has been able to deliver extremely effective results to our clients through innovative, measured and focused advertising strategies. Ocean Media has launched many notable campaigns for companies like Priceline, eHarmony, FreeCreditReport.com, Overstock.com, Green Dot, PriceGrabber.com and Register.com. In fact, Ocean Media developed the media plan that made Priceline.com a household name in less than a year and was praised by USA Today for creating "the second most recognizable electronic commerce brand." Other well known accounts include Sony PlayStation and Combe (Lanacane, Odor Eaters and Vagasil).