Strategy Supervisor, Beauty
The Supervisor of Strategy will be responsible for the development and execution of media strategies and plans for one of the largest beauty brands.
• Effectively communicate and present to top management and client
• Closely supervise the implementation and execution of the media plan, which includes objectives/strategies, budgeting, scheduling and establishing benchmarks for control.
• Accountability for accuracy and media intelligence
• Supervise and motivate staff
• Evaluate and assess media performance in order to determine the extent to which the original media objectives and strategies were accomplished
• Present POV’s on opportunistic proposals
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 4 years media planning experience (including at least 1 year as a supervisor)
• Excellent presentation and deck writing skills
• Strategic, creative, highly organized, and detail-orientated
• Effective team motivator and mentor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.