Marketing Manager Job in Jacksonville, FL
Phone screen (with VP), phone screen (team members, if-needed), one-on-one in-person, panel meeting, senior leadership interviews
General Job Summary:
Are you looking to work for a large professional services organization with unlimited career growth, ambitious senior leadership, and colleagues who are more than nine-to-five office cohabitants? **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is searching for an intuitive, poised Marketing Manager for our client in Jacksonville, FL. We’re keen on finding enthusiastic general marketers, preferably with sound social media and writing experience, but if you’d label yourself as a full-range marketing professional, we want to chat with you!
Pros of Working with Our Client:
- Large organization with a multitude of opportunities to grow vertically.
- Get-it-done type of environment where colleagues are also friends, constantly helping one another grow and improve.
- We know the type of people who succeed well with this client; in fact, we’ve placed multiple candidates with this organization and all have grown into more senior positions.
- Previous management experience involving multiple direct and indirect reports necessitating high-levels of empathy, tolerance, and guidance.
- Social media marketing expert who identifies and can show experience as a full-range general marketer.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and analytical personality, someone unafraid to speak up when processes, strategies, &c, can be improved.
- Sales-leaning experience with marketing expertise with a bottom-line attitude to produce and perform.
- Perform general marketing activities such as sales collateral, website content development and management, event planning and oversight, developing partnership initiatives, integrated marketing campaigns, and more.
- Work with leadership, sales, and marketing teams to establish marketing goals that align with company objectives.
- Assist in the development of promotional campaigns.
- Produce and distribute sales and marketing guide.
- Conduct competitive research and analysis regularly.
- Oversee and work with marketing specialists to review and report on marketing activity including post-event tracking.
Skill Requirements & Other Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising or similar.
- 5 years of experience (high preference for more experience); also open to Director level applicants.
- Creative writing and brochure development experience mandatory.
To apply to this role, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
with your resume, availability to connect, and some details on why you are a fit for this opening. We look forward to considering you as a candidate!
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Jacksonville. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process