• Manage a centralized, leveraged managed service of 'pooled' support resources across a wide range and scope of applications.
• Track and report production support quality and productivity metrics, and the overall management of vendor/contractor resources to facilitate overall process.
• Financial/budget activities for production support work effort.
• Overall responsibility for managing all aspects of this Production Support program which range from daily oversight and governance, management of production support matters and issues to all senior management and client-level interfacing and overall reporting. This will include, but not be limited to the following tasks:
•Working along with application development areas and vendor/contractor management in formulating production support solution for all applications to be on-boarded to this program, including DPO/data privacy/cross-border clearance, overall resource FTE disposition, and the calculation of financials for said support.
•The oversight and management of all on-going optimization and enhanced productivity measures and processes such as periodic resource and work volume capacity reviews with the goal being to yield further cost saves and other 'efficiencies'
•Owning the overall client-level and development management relationships and interfacing to ensure overall quality of support and that the needs of the clients' specific support concerns/issues are being addressed
•The review of all periodic reporting of said metrics, trends, and root causes and overall quality/productivity of production support, including consolidated monthly senior management reporting and Executive Summary (which will include extrapolation of projected productivity resource/cost saves) Daily oversight
Interface.d323411e342.row1' class='contentlinepanel' title='' style=''>
Interface.d323411e344.row1' class='inlinepanel' title='' style='DISPLAY: inline'>
• Strong production support managerial skills with at least 3-5 years’ experience in the overall management of application production support.
• Financial/budget activities.
• Overall 15 years of IT development and support experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is required
Website : http://www.citigroup.com