Junior Marketing Manager - Entry Level Marketing / Advertising
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an innovative marketing firm looking to raise the bar in consumer engagement and connecting people with the right products and services to suit their needs. We work with local and national brands and develop relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey the message but make sure it was received. We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
Position Summary of the Junior Project Manager
The Junior Project Marketing will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
Responsibilities of a Junior Project Manager:
- Regularly attend client meeting for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
- Track and report measures of success in the market
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
Minimum Qualifications of the Junior Project Marketing:
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
What We Offer for the Junior Project Marketing:
- Consistent Schedule and Full Time Work
- Mentorship on Work/Life Balance
- Monetary Bonuses & Competitive Compensation
- Sales Incentives & Growth
- Positive Work Environment
- Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance
Job ID: 6032
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Contact Info
- Orland Park, IL
- Kelly L
Dont miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?