Info Technologies, Inc.
You will be a key creative contributor to the Marketing team by helping edit and write copy for presentations, collateral and customer facing materials for various stakeholders across the organization including the executive leadership team. You should always have a finger on the pulse on how to create clear and compelling copy to promote our brand identity and values but also improve customer experience and drive sales.
You work closely with designers, copywriters, product and segment marketing to understand the needs and challenges of each audience to represent our brand in a way that engages, surprises, informs and delights.
You take input from different sources and bring it life by telling the story through effective copy writing and through our brand voice. You are responsible for creating marketing copy for a variety of placements including presentations, collateral, email, social, website, promotions, product descriptions, blog, events and other materials in close collaboration with our design resources to maintain a cohesive visual and written identity. You optimize content to boost organic search potential.
You own proof reading of all content generated by copy contributors before it’s published to ensure accuracy and adherence to our brand style guidelines. You edit copy of various sources on an on-going basis and read, interpret and repair documents for inconsistencies. For selected projects, you own the process from concept to completion. You manage and prioritize multiple last minute changes in creative direction and rounds of edits.
You are responsible to create, maintain and update a style guide based on and adapted from AP Style. You will be responsible to train internal and external resources on our brand voice and ensure on-going quality assurance.
Communication is a big part of the job, so you will contribute to the entire creative process and will work collaboratively with all team members including third party agencies. You must be able to work quickly and efficiently, with a keen attention to detail. You are highly organized and accustomed to working on multiple projects at a time. You have the willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve. You are flexible and adaptive to changes in priority or creative direction.
You are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times and assumes accountability and responsibility for all assigned projects. You work well with stakeholders of all levels under strict deadlines with the demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win solutions across global work streams. You are experienced in providing direction to internal and external resources, multi-tasking and triaging priorities in a rapidly changing environment and have the proven ability to allocate resources to effectively meet priorities.
• A Bachelor's Degree in English/Communication or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of copywriting or editorial experience with marketing agency, editorial publication or content marketing company
• In-depth knowledge of the English language and the ability to write clear, precise marketing copy
• Ability to quickly and seamlessly switch from writing about one topic in a certain style and tone (audience) to a different topic and tone without losing concentration
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• Thorough knowledge of grammar rules and AP Style rules and excellent understanding of writing process typography and basic design principles
• Excellent knowledge of SEO tactics and strategies for content optimization and a good understanding of
• Ability to write online and offline, short and long form copy
• Strong proofreading skills with utmost attention to detail
• Ability to quickly comprehend and become familiar with the complexity of our product and solution portfolio
• Strong portfolio showing a variety of digital writing examples
• Aptitude for networking and developing cross functional relationships
• Experience in building a copy writer network, directing writers in the editing of existing or development of new creative material
• Experience building brand and tone of voice frameworks.
331 Newman Springs Road
Building 3, 2nd Floor, Suite #350
Red Bank, NJ 07701
This message is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you believe you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete from your system. Thank you.
DIVERSANT is the largest African-American owned IT staffing and solutions firm in the U.S.* We are a fully-certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) provider, dedicated to the promotion of diversity in the supply chain and throughout the workplace. Equally important to us is our commitment to providing the highest level of service to all our clients, consultants, and partners. We believe that diversity in all its forms leads to greater opportunities for consultants and partners, and to more innovative solutions for clients.