New York City, NY, United States
Dec 30, 2020
Apr 14, 2021
Animator 2D After Effects
Current employees and contingent workers click
at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Serves as a computer-aided creative artist.
• Work closely with the Art Directors and Designers on animating designs for all projects
• Creating daily visuals for all iHeartRadio digital and social platforms
•. Multitask as on various projects
• Candidate must submit a resume and portfolio
• Assist in creating graphically engaging new business pitch presentations and materials
• Provide general assistance to the team with ongoing projects
• Assist in creating innovative designs/logos/retouching/image manipulations/layouts for all iHeartRadio digital and social platforms
• Support the rest of the Creative team with any larger digital, editorial, social media, motion, branded or commercial design briefs
• Ensure work consistently answers the brief in terms of look and feel, accuracy, functionality and brand identity
• Contribute to weekly brainstorm meetings
• Ability to convey a complex narrative in a single image visually
•. Collaborate with Social, Content and Video digital teams to streamline content creation
•. Work on occasional nights and weekends for live show coverages, on rotated basis
• BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
• 1 years professional experience designing and/or conceptualizing design for big brands
• Prior experience at advertising agency, production company, or entertainment company a plus
• A professional level knowledge of industry standard design software and tools including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint
• Knowledge of After Effects, Sketch, and C4D a plus
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), problem solving, and organizational skills
• Must be adept at problem solving and thinking quick on his/her feet
• Strong sense of urgency with sensitivity to time pressures and multiple deadlines
• Strong Type and design skills
• Openness to direction, mentoring and training to improve skills
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com at https://iheartmedia.com/ to learn more about us.
Website : http://www.wmms.com