The Denver Post
As a multimedia advertising expert, you will work closely with local/regional clients within the real estate category. Responsible for assessing client's advertising needs and offering creative digital solutions to help reach their objectives and better engage their customers.
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory or category.
• Possess a thorough knowledge of the digital product portfolio (features, benefits, rates, etc.); use knowledge to overcome customer objectives.
• Develop prospecting leads using a variety of sources, including digital, radio, TV and direct mail
• Understand how the competition sells their products and services, including rates and specials
• Keep records of products sold to customers and look for ways to increase advertiser spend
• Create marketing presentations and update as needed.
• Create proposals while working with the client’s budget and also looking for growth opportunities
• Actively pursue and maintain an understanding of new digital trends in the media industry.
• Analyze and interpret key sales metrics and develop strategies to reach sales success
• Work with appropriate departments to create compelling media solutions for advertisers
• Work as a leader of the sales and support teams to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction
• 2 years multimedia advertising sales experience. Digital sales experience is preferred.
• College degree is preferred
• Proven track record of success driving revenue (e.g., ability to capture and close the deal)
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills.
• Strong new business development skills preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle in order to visit clients on site
You are motivated and driven, you like taking on challenges, finding creative solutions, helping people, helping yourself, you have a sense of humor, you like to have fun – and you think on your feet!
This is a full-time position, based in Denver (5990 Washington Street, Denver, CO 80216).
- PTO, Sick Time & Paid Holidays
- Competitive salary monthly commission plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Free on site gym
- Fun, flexible work environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You may click here
to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
View More The Denver Post Jobs
The Denver Post
Website : http://www.denverpost.com