1. Advertising Production Manager
Advertising production managers have the responsibility to direct staff and other tasks involved with production of print advertising.
- Oversees print production and all media
- Hires and fires people for their production staff
- Work with ad agencies
- Works to identify and fulfill clients needs and expectations
An advertising project manager works in a demanding field. The field requires excellent negotiation and communication skills. They must have the ability to convince clients that they are capable within their agency.
Generally, people working as an advertising project manager work within various advertising agencies or within a large multinational corporation that has in house advertising and marketing. Ultimately, they work to increase the number of sales, while developing a business.
- Planning and arranging of strategies and programs for effective advertising campaigns for the services and products of clients.
- Acts as a representing agent for an agency in helping customers to determine their marketing and advertising objectives
- Aims to develop business and increase sales
An advertising sales manager works within a number of job functions. Some of the jobs include things such as graphic design, copywriting, account executives, in addition to media planning. They are one of the most important parts within the advertising team.
- Responsible for bringing in new clients
- The development and creation of new business clients
- Creation of proposals and presentations for clients
People working as an advertising and promotion manager need to have the ability to give people their full attention. In addition, they must easily grasp concepts presented. Furthermore, it is important that they have proper communication etiquette.
- Inspection of layout, advertising copy, and edit scripts, in addition to a number of other materials used for promotion
- The preparation and planning of advertising and promotional material
- Collection and organization of information for planned advertising campaigns
Generally, brand advertising managers work as a representative of various areas within a company’s business. Furthermore, they work to build brand recognition and the visual identify of a company.
- Lead marketing communication efforts and strategies aimed at the developing of a brand or product
- Creation and enforcement of brand guidelines
- Market research
An advertising manager working with a creative headline has the responsibility of directing a company's visual brand. In addition, they work to develop various strategies for marketing and public relations.
- Meetings on development of the company brand
- Maintenance of the companies brand integrity
- Ensuring adherence to company's brand standards
A digital advertising manager works to conceptualize and create new media advertising products. They are the forefront to developing innovative concepts and strategies for marketing efforts aimed at increasing sales and targeting consumers.
- Leading and coordination for the delivery of digital products
- Develop and facilitate new ideas for the delivery of web products
- Creation and coordination of a sale team and specialist
Furthermore, the individual must possess an understanding of a clients business, in addition to comprehending the objectives needed in order to experience success with building and driving more profit into the agency in which they work.
- Management of agency budgets
- Development and execution of effective online marketing
- Establishment and maintenance of ROI benchmarks
An online advertising manager works on the development, implementation, and management of advertising strategies. Primarily, their goal is to generate revenue for the company. Typically, job functions include the creation of budgets according to projections of cost with online promotion efforts.
In addition, an online advertising manager has the responsibility to generate new sales material as well. Furthermore, they work to identify new opportunities with developing their business, while overseeing a group of advertising sales representatives.
- Research and identify new and potential business opportunities
- Proposal preparation and responding to RFP's
- Sales of online advertisements to advertising and media buyers throughout various markets
A retail advertising sales manager has a leading role in guiding and leading a team of professionals to success. They work to increase sales and have demonstrated leadership and consumer focused skills. In addition, they have the ability to quickly adapt to the changing technologies and trends.
- The negotiations and closing of new advertising and revenue partnerships
- Overlooking online media campaigns related to things as behavioral targeting, display advertising, mobile advertising, and rich media placement